Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Low 25ºC. Low 25ºC. Cochin - Weather warnings issued 14-day forecast. Thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. Chennai 28°C Cochin 27°C Dibrugarh 31°C Hyderabad 30°C Jodhpur 35°C Kolkata 32°C Mumbai 31°C Nagpur 30°C Neu-Delhi 36°C Patna 31°C Port Blair 27°C Srinagar 29°C 10 Tage Prognose voraus für Cochin. Scattered thunderstorms. Winds ESE and variable. Providing you with color coded visuals of areas with cloud cover. Chance of rain 70%. Tue 03 | Night. Take control of your data. Chance of rain 60%. Chance of rain 60%. The air quality is generally acceptable for most individuals. However, sensitive groups may experience minor to moderate symptoms from long-term exposure. Low 25ºC. Be prepared for the day. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020, Where Tropical Storm Eta's Headed After FL Landfall, NC Roads, Bridges Washed Out; Dozens Rescued, Snow Squall Triggers Large Pileup in Minnesota, Photos of Eta's Wrath from Central America to Florida, Breathtaking Photos of the Coldest City in the World, Mountain Goats: How Do They Do It? Chance of rain 50%. Chance of rain 60%. Winds E and variable. Get AccuWeather alerts as they happen with our browser notifications. Chance of rain 40%. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. High 31ºC. LEARN MORE. Thank you for reporting this station. The most powerful storm since last winter will hammer the region -- and its winds could reach as high as 90 mph, potentially causing widespread power outages. Check the current conditions for Kochi, Kerala, India for the day ahead, with radar, hourly, and up to the minute forecasts. Take control of your data. Überprüfen Sie die Wetter-Radar, Satelliten, Wind, Temperatur, Wetterdaten für Cochin. Chance of rain 80%. Winds S and variable. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020, Kochi, Kerala, India Hourly Weather Forecast, Hourly Forecast for Today, Thursday 11/12. Winds ENE and variable. WATCH: Latest India Weather Forecast: November 12, Ways to Protect Yourself This Pollution Season, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Chance of rain 40%. Low 25ºC. Thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! Last updated today at 16:54. Want to know what the weather is now? © 2020 AccuWeather, Inc. "AccuWeather" and sun design are registered trademarks of AccuWeather, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Chance of rain 50%. Here are five different takes on the signature style. For the second time this week, Tropical Storm Eta crashed ashore in the Sunshine State, this time striking an area that often dodges the worst of tropical activity. Low 25ºC. Find the most current and reliable 7 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for [city] with The Weather Network. Low 78F. Thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. Scattered thunderstorms. High 32ºC. AccuWeather School: Watch water bubble right up from the ground. Take control of your data. Thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. Stay warm with these stylish cable-knit sweaters. Chance of rain 80%. Die Aussichten für das Wochenende bei Cochin. We use cookies on this site to improve your experience as explained in our Cookie Policy. Ice? Traditionally worn by fishermen in the 19th-century, cable-knit sweaters are essential for any women's winter closet. Video. Thunderstorms. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Weather; Maps; Satellites; Radar; Models; World °C. Chance of rain 80%. Saskatchewan. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Kochi area. Low 26ºC. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 km/h. Winds N at 10 to 15 km/h. Partly cloudy. Interactive weather map allows you to pan and zoom to get unmatched weather details in your local neighbourhood or half a world away from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Winds E and variable. Cochin 7 day weather forecast including weather warnings, temperature, rain, wind, visibility, humidity and UV Winds N at 10 to 15 km/h. Winds N at 10 to 15 km/h. Winds ENE and variable. E 4 km/h. Our current air quality index (AQI) provides information on the quality of air that you are breathing and its impact on your health. Let us know how you use weather information and forecasts to help manage decisions about your pet. Chance of rain 50%. Snow? Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. What Are Green Crackers, and Are They Really ‘Green’ and Eco-Friendly? White Christmas forecast: What can you expect to wake up and see this holiday? Chance of rain 60%. High 31ºC. Day by day forecast. Seven ways to keep your bed warm this winter. Chance of rain 50%. Forecast - Cochin. High 31ºC. AccuWeather School: Watch water bubble right up from the ground. Chance of rain 60%. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 km/h. Use escape to clear. ... Cochin, SK Weather ... View Weather Radar. Chance of rain 60%. Track storms, and stay in-the-know and prepared for what's coming. Chance of rain 60%. High 89F. Light Cloud. High 31ºC. Use escape to clear. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! 10-Day Weather-Kochi, Kerala. Winds NE and variable. Check out our current live radar and weather forecasts for Kochi, Kerala, IN to help plan your day Interactive enhanced satellite map for Kochi, Kerala, India. 'Beast of a storm' about to slam into Pacific Northwest. Low 26ºC. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good.